lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2012, 09:26 AM   #261
wrongway
Gone Crazy

E-Z-GO

Default Re: My Harley Davidson themed TXT Build

As I suspected the motor is burnt up. I ordered a 12 hp custom torque motor. Now if the shipping is as fast as ACME, should be here any moment. Think I'll go stand at the end of the driveway.
wrongway is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #262
rocknrone
Romans 1 : 16 Unashamed

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway View Post
As I suspected the motor is burnt up. I ordered a 12 hp custom torque motor. Now if the shipping is as fast as ACME, should be here any moment. Think I'll go stand at the end of the driveway.
FWIW: I just wanted to let you know I'd been following your build, and I think it's the bomb!I love the paint scheme and the seats, and the dash and the install, and the etc...Really, a sweet ride. I hope you get your new motor soon, and you get back rollin! Where you getting the 12 horse from? Pm me if you don't want to tell your secrets, lol. I'm thinking about a motor change in my cart, and I'm always curious about who's running what and all that. Congrats on a well conceived and a wonderfully created cart.
rocknrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:32 PM   #263
chloe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Yeah Wrongway, where ya gettin that monstor motor? Joking aside, we're going to have to find ourselves at the same rally some day. After I get a 12 horse, of course.
chloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #264
wrongway
Gone Crazy

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrone View Post
FWIW: I just wanted to let you know I'd been following your build, and I think it's the bomb!I love the paint scheme and the seats, and the dash and the install, and the etc...Really, a sweet ride. I hope you get your new motor soon, and you get back rollin! Where you getting the 12 horse from? Pm me if you don't want to tell your secrets, lol. I'm thinking about a motor change in my cart, and I'm always curious about who's running what and all that. Congrats on a well conceived and a wonderfully created cart.
Thanks for the kind words rocknrone, I sent my motor back to PQ, It was toast, They made me a deal on a new custom motor. Got it yesterday, going to try and test it this afternoon if I have time. Three of the brake lines burnt into in the fire. I got new lines in yesterday also. I think I need brakes before testing motor Some times the small lines on this system can be a pain to bleed.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:49 AM   #265
wrongway
Gone Crazy

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe View Post
Yeah Wrongway, where ya gettin that monstor motor? Joking aside, we're going to have to find ourselves at the same rally some day. After I get a 12 horse, of course.
Chloe..NOW is the time...You need to make plans to load up and come to Pelham,TN the end of July. It's always a awesome rally.
Old 06-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #266
wrongway
Gone Crazy

E-Z-GO

Here's a couple of pics of the brake lines. The new ones and the burnt ones. I had one burnt all the way into , one had a hole in it and the other was just discolored.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgo fire bebuild 001.jpg (523.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg ezgo fire bebuild 002.jpg (523.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #267
chloe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Wrongway: I looked up the Pelham Hogfest. Looks like a great party. But, no pets. I have three boxers and one of them refuses to make up with strangers. The other two are typical and love everyone, but we can't leave the third one with a dog sitter. She has to go with us. Thanks for the invite though.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #268
wrongway
Gone Crazy

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe View Post
Wrongway: I looked up the Pelham Hogfest. Looks like a great party. But, no pets. I have three boxers and one of them refuses to make up with strangers. The other two are typical and love everyone, but we can't leave the third one with a dog sitter. She has to go with us. Thanks for the invite though.
Chloe, they say that because some people don;t look after their pets and would let them run loose. If you can ahead of time and let them know it's not a problem. We always take ours. Sometimes she is not that friendly, but we keep her in the camper or on a leash outside or with us on the property. She is kinda big at 105 but haven't had any problems.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #269
wrongway
Gone Crazy

E-Z-GO

Here is a pic of Koolaid, part Boxer and part ST Bernard. She love the golfcart..now I can keep up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Koolaid.jpg (83.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-23-2012, 07:57 PM   #270
chloe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Great name for a good looking dog. I see if I can call or send and email and get some sort of confirmation from the sponsors.
Thanks for the info.

Tags
custom paint, harley, lifted, lowered top
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO