lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2020, 04:18 PM   #31
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Default Re: Rebuild or Scrap 1995 ClubCar

I would try to get the cart running with the setup you have before upgrading the controller. At this point you don't know if the motor or controller is good. If the controller is good and you want to upgrade that is fine. The controller in there is of value to somebody if it is good. An untested/unknown controller is worthless to most people.

Just my 2 cents.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-12-2020, 04:39 PM   #32
TxBlacksmith
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Rebuild or Scrap 1995 ClubCar

Great advice, right now I am looking to beat the as_ of the idiot engineer that invented those stupid spring clips on the brake shoes!!!!!!! I have a couple of days work cutting out and replacing the corroded aluminum on the battery tray and figuring out the wiring setup I will need. And I thought the repair of those Vegas slots machines was a pain in the as_!
TxBlacksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car