lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2021, 10:45 AM   #1
dajogejr
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Dash Cover Wanted 2017 TXT 48v

Scouring site sponsors and the Internet for this, I’m looking for a dash cover for my 2017 EZGO TXT 48V cart.

I’m not a fan of carbon fiber, looking for plain black with 6.5 speaker holes, if possible and a standard radio deck cutout.

Seems everything out there is round radio/head unit, carbon fiber...or out of stock...

any help or direction is appreciated. Really, really trying to stay away from carbon fiber.
dajogejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2021, 12:58 PM   #2
coldair
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Dash Cover Wanted 2017 TXT 48v

just a locking dash made plastic would be great, I am not a fan of the carbon fiber ones either, and the locking door kits suck
coldair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 08:58 PM   #3
Cobra,1
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

There are a few three D printer guys on this forum that “may”be able to help.

Myself a rookie to 3 d printing but if you can find dash model on “thinkverse” web site I can try to download file and print it for you.
Best advise I can give for custom dash 😊
I printed custom dash to hold key switch,f/r switch along with volt meter headlight switch for my cart from file off thinkverse file fwiw😊
Cobra,1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 03:36 AM   #4
dajogejr
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Appreciate the input. My good buddy has a club car with a carbon fiber dash overlay. I’m going to stop by his house and take a good, long hard look at it... It’s one thing to see pictures on the web, it’s another to see things in person.... thanks again fellas.
dajogejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO