lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #11
Garywv
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Heater

Just to throw another 2 cents in the well, I put a volt meter on my cart and it does not charge or run above 10 volts when at idle. If I set the idle to run up to 12 volts or more it will be moving the cart. Not sure but sounds like the combo starter charger is not made to charge at idle RPM from what I can see..
Gary
Garywv is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-16-2010, 06:04 PM   #12
EZ-GoingJon
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

As long as you dont run it too long without the motor running, u should be fine. I knew a guy that used a regular old car battery to run a trolling motor, and the battery was boiling and steaming like nobodys business. just dont run it too long idle, u should be okay. I am not a pro cart guy by any means, but i bought a deep cell for mine. With all the starting and stopping i do at the Puddle "the local private camper-drinking-party place i go to" i would think it would perform better. Like i said, not a pro here!

Jon
EZ-GoingJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #13
bud light
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I will try it with the battery I have at this time. Its Christmas time so money is tight.
The Puddle sounds like a fun place. Well my Power Ball ticket was a loser again. So I will have to go to work.
bud light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #14
EZ-GoingJon
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

BL,

Sorry to hear that you didnt win the lottery! I guess my old 1982 3-Wheel Marathon will have to do for now! LOL! Im sure you will be okay with the battery u have. And yes, Petes Puddle AKA The Puddle it a great place! If you like to drink beer and 4 wheel, it is the place to be!

Jon

Last edited by EZ-GoingJon; 12-16-2010 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: I cant spell, or type
Old 12-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #15
bud light
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Sounds like me. I will buy a power ball ticket again for this Sat. same plan as before. If I win I would like to come to the puddle. Wichita, Ks is a long way from Ky.
You could asked for friends.
bud light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:25 PM   #16
EZ-GoingJon
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Dear Mr. Light,

Sounds Like A Plan!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO