lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #21
Naturile
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Speed code 4 or PQ?

Don't want it to fast my daughter will probabally drive it more than any one . GPS says between 16 and 17 mph but on a hill down to 6 mph trying to kill to birds with one stone thanks my first cart came home today the wife was riding around on it
Naturile is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-02-2013, 09:40 PM   #22
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Check the EZGO section. Lots of great info in there. My last cart was an EZGO that topped out at 43 mph. Only took about $3500.00 to get there. Lol. I'm not wanting this one to be anywhere near that fast.
jneubig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #23
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Just an update. I pulled my motor today and shipped it out via UPS. The shipping cost from here (Louisiana) to PQ in SC was a shade over $34.00. It should be there by Tuesday. With a 2-3 day turnaround, I hope to have it back on the road by the following Tuesday. In the meantime, It's going to get a fresh coat of paint and the deluxe light kit. I'm also looking at a new set of wheels and tires as well. I'm just waiting for the cart to "tell" me what it wants to be.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:22 AM   #24
dmi518
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

i haveve installed a few pq bandits for people, you should be very happy. Good choice
with a 400 amp controller and heavy cables they are really quick with tons of torque.
dmi518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #25
Dale-D
Gone Wild

Club Car

I have a set of Club Car Precedent Champion Edition wheels and tires for sale
if you are in Houma, I'll deliver them to you for free

$ 300 for all 4 with 16 brand new Chrome lug nuts

check them out in the parts for sale

No Lift needed to use these wheels and tires
they are like brand new and still have the rubber
stubs on the tires

Dale D
Dale-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #26
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Hi Dale,
I'm actually more looking to go the way you have with either 12's or 14's and lo pro tires. What size are the tires on yours?
Thanks
Old 12-15-2013, 08:03 AM   #27
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Just another update. I spoke with Plum Quick Friday and they had my motor ready to ship. I'm glad I called. It appears I am a complete moron and neglected to include in my info this is an Excel cart. They are going to have to go back into the motor and will have it shipped back on Monday. They were extremely nice about what is completely my error. In the meantime, I had the cart plastics painted bright red. I am having the top done with Gator-Back tomorrow in black. The Gator-Back is the same stuff we use on the Avalanche plastic panels and bed covers. It holds up extremely well. My Avalanche had it done due to tigerstriping fading on my plastic and it survived many a high pressure car wash. I also installed the deluxe light kit while the body was off. I also started thinking about some type of audio and decided on the Precedent system from Enviro Audio. It is a plug and play designed for a 48V system and includes an amp,subwoofer, custom dash and Kenwood head unit. It looks like what Club Car would have designed had they built a system. I hope it sounds as good as it looks. I ordered it Friday. I hope to have it by Wednesday as well and should have the cart back together by Thursday or Friday at the latest. I'll post pics when I get it all wrapped up.
Old 12-16-2013, 07:02 AM   #28
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jneubig View Post
... They are going to have to go back into the motor...
Probably replacing the high-speed magnet back with the stock unit...
Are they still saying you can expect 25mph?
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:18 AM   #29
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
Probably replacing the high-speed magnet back with the stock unit...
Are they still saying you can expect 25mph?
Our original discussion was about the Excel motors. That was when I was told to expect 25. I neglected to include in my notes it was an Excel. I have no idea as to what they do differently in them, but I still expect to see near the gains we spoke about initially.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #30
jjance
Gone Wild

Club Car

Sergio do you really think that PlumQuick is going to send him his old motor bad w/o any changes? I never had any problems with PQ did you?
jjance is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car