lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2022, 06:26 PM   #11
derelicte
Gone Wild

Default Re: Another LVTong Icon/AEV sibling

I don't have a 3.1.3 but I'm not logged in as admin. Guess that is why I never saw it. :D

I'll have to give that a shot.
derelicte is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-25-2022, 06:41 PM   #12
Stroked250
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by derelicte View Post
I don't have a 3.1.3 but I'm not logged in as admin. Guess that is why I never saw it. :D

I'll have to give that a shot.
Let us know if admin opens it up, I would guess it will.
Stroked250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 06:59 PM   #13
derelicte
Gone Wild

I couldn't get the admin password to work. I tried it a number of times. Super user did work though and enables the scope! I'll have to play with that tomorrow. It might catch current peaks the logging doesn't.

Super user allowed me to change the control type from speed to torque, but that didn't enable the torque tab. I power cycled it just to be sure, but no torque tab.
Old 05-25-2022, 07:19 PM   #14
__JAG__
Getting Wild

Quote:
I couldn't get the admin password to work. I tried it a number of times. Super user did work though and enables the scope! I'll have to play with that tomorrow. It might catch current peaks the logging doesn't.

Super user allowed me to change the control type from speed to torque, but that didn't enable the torque tab. I power cycled it just to be sure, but no torque tab.
I've never had to log in and could not get any of the passwords to work. You wont want torque mode though. That is something a golf cart controller shouldn't even have. Its an advanced mode we use in industry drive control.

I'll try the super user again.
__JAG__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 08:00 PM   #15
Stroked250
Not Yet Wild

Quote:

Power cycled what? After changing it to torque mode you need to close the tuner window and reopen it.
Stroked250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 08:09 PM   #16
derelicte
Gone Wild

Power cycled the controller. Is that what that cryptic message meant? Oops.
Old 05-27-2022, 06:56 AM   #17
anpgator
Getting Wild

They’ve (LVTong) apparently cracked down a little bit, but as of about 18 months ago they would import a container to anyone willing to send them cash money. One of the rental companies around my area brought in 2 containers (28 carts) completely unbranded but basically identical to the icon. If I recall, even with customs and freight their all-in price was under $6k per cart. Of course there’s some assembly required.
anpgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon