lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2022, 10:42 AM   #1
Jhoran1124
Not Yet Wild

Default Ezgo txt 36v converted to 48v with alltrax axe wiring help

Hey guys so I’m trying to convert this txt to 48v . It came with an alltrax axe controller (without a2) I’ve found the alltrax wiring diagram but can figure out a few things. The wire that runs from the charging interlock that goes to ms4 how important is that wire and where does it go? The current 36v Receptacle only has the positive and negative but I’m upgrading it to a 48v ezgo charger and that receptacle has 4 wires so not sure how to wire that up. Also the red and orange wires coming off the small posts seem to split
Off to two different destinations do I splice into them? I’ll attract the wiring diagram thank y’all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C975129A-6223-46D8-8EFA-793C287423B0.jpg (69.4 KB, 0 views)
Jhoran1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-25-2022, 11:47 AM   #2
JT_FixIt
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Ezgo txt 36v converted to 48v with alltrax axe wiring help

Did you ever figure this out? I am converting a TXT Freedom 36v to 48v with Navitas controller but the charging port is throwing me too.
JT_FixIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO