lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2022, 11:14 AM   #11
Dabble Inn
Nincompoop Club Member

E-Z-GO

Default Re: How stuff works

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPonLKN View Post
First time I have seen the carb video...nice to see confirmation of what I understood to be going on. I'd like to see one with multiple jets, idle and main.

I haven't ridden a snowmobile in 35 years...never 100 on one either. Max I could reach was a touch over 70 and I would run it wide open till the plug burned up or my cousin slowed down on his Polaris. How I am alive, I have no idea. I was a kid, and wasn't smart enough to carry a flashlight. You truly understand how little we are when the sled dies in the middle of the wilderness (Adirondack Mtns) with no lights or sounds, and in the middle of a clear night. Tall pine trees lining the trail hide the moon, but the shear number of stars, the density of visible stars filling the sky is amazing when it is real dark. Also, absolute quiet. 20 mins or so, I would see the lights of his sled coming back to look for me. Bit of light, swap out a plug, and away we would go. I was always amazed at how rugged those things were. Not sure how high or how far, but at 70 mph when you hit a plow pile along a guardrail at the edge of a 90 degree bend of an ice covered road, you learn how to fly quickly. But that is another story.

Neat thread...now how about a link to the inner working of an EZGO ignitor? :)
I'll just say one more thing about snowmobile fun, when you miss a corner at high speed and fly off a cliff seeing land is about 50ft below with a tree line about a 100ft away. It's at that point you learn the lesson of that no matter how hard you grab them brakes they aren't very affective when you're in the air ..... Perhaps there was a slight amount of luck involved but I made a beautiful nice soft landing, and got stopped just after dodging a few of the front line trees... Sorry to derail the thread but had to share
Dabble Inn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-16-2022, 12:15 PM   #12
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabble Inn View Post
I'll just say one more thing about snowmobile fun, when you miss a corner at high speed and fly off a cliff seeing land is about 50ft below with a tree line about a 100ft away. It's at that point you learn the lesson of that no matter how hard you grab them brakes they aren't very affective when you're in the air ..... Perhaps there was a slight amount of luck involved but I made a beautiful nice soft landing, and got stopped just after dodging a few of the front line trees... Sorry to derail the thread but had to share
Exactly why I don’t wear clips on my mountain bike. If I’m gonna bail I want to throw it as far away from me as possible. I can handle a landing. Handling a landing attached to a big almost 30lb aluminum contraption is just bad news
CP241 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 01:53 PM   #13
Leon willis
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

ya kids seat belts cost lives on bikes and golf carts save life don't buckle up and ride
Leon willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO