lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-06-2015, 07:23 PM   #1
melito2288
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default 2 stroke ezgo

Just need some advise:

I have never owned an Ezgo I have one now that doesn't seem to want to run I'm not sure what I'm dealing with or what anyone would want for info to help I'm not an idiot just don't work on 2 stroke engines that often in fact it's been ten years sense I work on any kind of 2 stroke but that was and eight cylinder Detroit in a bus So having said that any links or info about them you need or can give that would be great
melito2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-06-2015, 07:26 PM   #2
1989Marathon
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2 stroke ezgo

What's up with the motor?
1989Marathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 07:49 PM   #3
melito2288
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

well right now it runs sometimes and sometimes it doesn't but I haven't really dug into it I was just doing a little homework before I got in over my head. As far as I can see it looks to be oil injected I'm sure how ezgo works their system. I own two G16 Yamahas in fact all I have ever had are Yamaha one of them was a 2 stroke but I never really have to mess with it. As far as the ezgo I'm not sure if it is fuel related or electrical I have to go back out to my camper to look at this weekend just didn't have any tools last weekend
Old 07-06-2015, 07:56 PM   #4
1989Marathon
Gone Wild

Do you know what year? There is a lot of info on this forum about the EZGO 2-strokes. 2pg, or 3pg, first thing I would do is eliminate the oil injection, and go to pre-mix. Everyone does.
1989Marathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 10:14 AM   #5
melito2288
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Do you happen to know what ratio oil to fuel by chance
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO