lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-25-2016, 08:41 AM   #11
T-Hard
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: My 2nd g29 build

Very nice looking cart. I really like the dark grey color.
T-Hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-31-2016, 10:40 PM   #12
Nomoney52
Not Yet Wild

Cart looks good and clean man. What performance kit did you go with from plowman's? I am new to the golf cart world and just recently got a 2008 g29. I am wanting to know what kind of real world gains I should expect from doing upgrades. I am pretty set on the riot kit with a 500amp attractive he offers. My goal is to beat my buddies ezgo RXV that tops out at 25mph and gets there pretty fast.
Nomoney52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 03:15 PM   #13
Unsoshl
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Nomoney, since info for Yamaha G29 is limited, here is what I have done with my 2010 G29: High speed motor from Electrical Motor Products (banded for up to 8K RPM), Alltrax XCT 48400 controller/HD solonoid from Scotty B at Carts Unlimited (site sponsor), and 4 gauge cables. The rest of the cart is stock. My Trojans are almost 6 years old, but on flat pavement I'm at 27mph per GPS and it also gets there pretty quick. Anxious to see what happens with new batteries, as my pack plummets under load. I'm curious what results Plowman's offers myself but just wanted to share what I have going on with mine.
Unsoshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 11:10 PM   #14
Nomoney52
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsoshl View Post
Nomoney, since info for Yamaha G29 is limited, here is what I have done with my 2010 G29: High speed motor from Electrical Motor Products (banded for up to 8K RPM), Alltrax XCT 48400 controller/HD solonoid from Scotty B at Carts Unlimited (site sponsor), and 4 gauge cables. The rest of the cart is stock. My Trojans are almost 6 years old, but on flat pavement I'm at 27mph per GPS and it also gets there pretty quick. Anxious to see what happens with new batteries, as my pack plummets under load. I'm curious what results Plowman's offers myself but just wanted to share what I have going on with mine.

Thank you for some input. What size tires are you running?
Old 11-04-2016, 05:11 PM   #15
Unsoshl
Gone Wild
Yamaha

All stock. Pretty happy with my setup but can't wait to see what new batteries will do for me. Anxious to hear what you end up with. Keep us posted!!
Unsoshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 03:22 PM   #16
Nomoney52
Not Yet Wild

Ok I will. It may be a month or two. Going with looks first. As in 6" a-arm lift, 14" octanes on 22" Timber wolf tires, paint and a few other mods. I am in the middle of figureing out what way to go with my radio. I have 2 spare 8" bazooka tubes and I am able to fit one in between the battles. Sounds pretty decent. Waiting on 6.5" kickers to be delivered.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:26 PM   #17
plumber802
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Congrats on the build.Great color!
plumber802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha