lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-17-2017, 07:13 PM   #11
Aflyer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: New CC Onward

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36Racer View Post
Hello everyone. I first want to thank all of the members for the invaluable information in the threads on this forum. This is my first post as I have just signed the order sheet to purchase my first cart ever, a 2017 CC Onward. It should be delivered by 2/28. I've spend countless hours reading this forum and I think the CC will suit my needs/wants, plus I like the dash better than the EZ or Yamaha. I live in south FL and plan to use it for running local errands and cruising around the neighborhood.

I have a couple questions....

I'm guessing the factory CC lift has to be just as good as a Jakes kit, plus it comes with variable rate rear springs too. Or since that's just a guess, would I be better changing my order for the non-lifted model and installing a Jake's kit myself? At some point I will get the Jake's front disks but I can weld the caliper bracket to the CC spindle if necessary.
E36Racer,

I was just re-reading your thread and noticed this question never got answered.

I do not know for sure about the CC Onward, but I think in the Precedent line Club Car uses All Sport lifts.

Aflyer
Aflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-18-2017, 07:46 AM   #12
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Let me know when you get a good pic of your new cart, and I'd be happy to help you with that!

It almost looks like a cross between an XRT, and a Precedent... Pretty cool!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 09:53 PM   #13
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36Racer View Post
Thanks for the compliments guys. How do I set that pic as my avatar?

TahoeDawg- you must be lucky in Augusta. My sales guy said CC isn't starting to ship them until 2/23. Maybe your local dealers are higher up the food chain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't see them at the dealers. I see them at the plant.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:30 PM   #14
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
Curious. Do you have to pay delivery charges when you get new CC carts or can you just drive them off the line over to your shop?
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 02:56 PM   #15
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post

Lucky Dawg... Since I had off today I stopped by the dealer so they could copy my license and I wanted to talk to the sales rep in person. Supposedly it is in route to the dealer now and if everything goes right according to what his computer tells him, I should have it by Friday. Should be at the dealer Wednesday and will take them a day to put the roof and rear seat on and test it all out before delivery. Allegedly, I am the first person in the country to take delivery, or at least in FL. Jeffery Allen is the dealer and he said they are one of the largest in the county so they are getting the first shipments from the factory. Overall I'm very happy with the customer service so far.
E36Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 04:18 PM   #16
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundeebarnbuggy View Post
Curious. Do you have to pay delivery charges when you get new CC carts or can you just drive them off the line over to your shop?
I'm not a dealer so I can't buy carts from Club Car. If I were a dealer (I worked for one for 15 years) I could just go pick them up.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:35 PM   #17
E36Racer
Gone Wild

Club Car

I forgot to mention the speed code. The salesman said CC most likely ships the lifted models with speed code 3 and the standard tire models with speed code 4. Since he has not actually had his hands on one yet he's not sure if speed code 4 will be locked out entirely or not. He explained that for some 6 and 8 passenger models, the factory completely removes the option of code 4 from the computer all together so you can't hot rod a cart with 8 people on it. So only time will tell, but if speed code 4 is an option he's going to set it up and also put the regen at the minimum and if it annoys me he will shut it off all together. Fingers crossed code 4 is not locked out.....

Another bit of info I thought worth mentioning about range, he said stock with the regen I coud expect approximately 60 miles from a charge and with the regen completely disabled I can expect approximately 45 miles on a charge. Granted there isn't so much as a steep driveway in Miami, but even on flat ground I was pleasantly surprised with the expected range.
E36Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 07:03 PM   #18
Kashmir
Gone Wild
Club Car

60 miles!!!
I find that very difficult to believe without at least a LiOn battery pack.
I'm pretty sure CC isn't offering LiOn ....yet.
Kashmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:21 PM   #19
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

60 Miles?!? No way. I don't buy it.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:26 PM   #20
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Lithium crystals maybe?
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car