lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-28-2009, 08:10 AM   #1
gertieg
Not Yet Wild

Angry My Cart Won't Move

MY CART, I BELIEVE IS A 1989 E-Z-GO GAS,FOR 1 THING, EVRYTIME I WANT TO USE IT, I HAVE TO CHARGE IT FOR HOURS, BUT, THEN IT RODE FINE, UNTIL NOW. I WAS DRIVNG IT, RAN GOOD, STOPPED TO DO SOMETHING, WENT TO GO AGAIN, IT STARTED RIGHT UP, BUT, IT JUST WOULDN'T MOVE HUBBY TOOK CLUTCH OFF, IT WAS ALL GOOD, PUT NEW BELT ON, FOR SOME REASON, IT IS NOT MAKING THE CONNECTION TO GO. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE. THANK YOU
gertieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-28-2009, 08:40 AM   #2
ruredy
Born Wild

Default Re: My Cart Won't Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertieg View Post
MY CART, I BELIEVE IS A 1989 E-Z-GO GAS,FOR 1 THING, EVRYTIME I WANT TO USE IT, I HAVE TO CHARGE IT FOR HOURS, BUT, THEN IT RODE FINE, UNTIL NOW. I WAS DRIVNG IT, RAN GOOD, STOPPED TO DO SOMETHING, WENT TO GO AGAIN, IT STARTED RIGHT UP, BUT, IT JUST WOULDN'T MOVE HUBBY TOOK CLUTCH OFF, IT WAS ALL GOOD, PUT NEW BELT ON, FOR SOME REASON, IT IS NOT MAKING THE CONNECTION TO GO. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE. THANK YOU
charging issue....You may have a bad battery, or some serious power drain in the system.

Not moving issue..... drive clutch (one on the engine)may be stuck, look to see if it closes when you rev up the engine. If both clutches are turning... Maybe a stripped hub take dust covers off wheel hubs, try to run it and if either nut spins it's a stripped hub.
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
divot61
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: My Cart Won't Move

i agree with reredy, sounds like you spun a hub, if the engine is running and clutches are working
divot61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO