lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-02-2012, 08:50 AM   #11
Dave Box
Respect the Cart

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1984 ezgo fuel promblem

Just to be really sure, you do appreciate that the nut that holds the fuel bowl on is actually the main jet and the orifices in it need to be cleaned? In addition if you look up and into the carburetor you see the main nozzle which needs to be unscrewed and cleaned.

PS I don't mean to insult your level of expertize so I apologize if you already knew this but it has come up before where folks think that squirting some carb cleaner into the air intake does the trick, and it certainly doesn't.

Dave
Dave Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #12
milky7272
Not Yet Wild

No Dave thanks I need all the help I can. I will let one of the mechanics were I work go thru it and we will see what happens.
milky7272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #13
Doc's BoneCracker
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by milky7272 View Post
Well I found an air jet installed it and have no change. I have awesome fuel from the pump, I tried it with out the fuel cap on. Still have to work the choke to get her to run. I am thinking of taking the carb back down and having one of the guys at work dip it, and pray there is something clogged up. New filter new plug, not really sure were to go now.
Don't give up your headed in a positive direction. It will be up and going before spring!!!
Doc's BoneCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO