lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-14-2013, 08:08 AM   #1
Deshet
Not Yet Wild

Default Does a low price 6" lift exist for G16

Does a low price lift for the G16 exist.
My cart is a G16 gas model stock so far
I am almost done painting the body
I want to run 17 car wheels
I need a 6" lift

It seems that modding a Yamaha cart is very expensive compared to ezgo.

I just picked up a EZGO cart and everything seems to be alot cheaper.
I can find allsport 6" lift for the ezgo for under $200.
I am missing something because the same lift for my yamaha seems to be almost $100.00 more.
Please let me know if I am looking in the wrong place.
I have had good luck with everything Yamaha has made from engines to music instruments so please don't take this as a knock on Yamaha.
It just seems like building the same cart on a ezgo platform is much much cheaper.
I do see alot more EZGO around then Yamaha's.

Years ago I bought a 6" skyjacker lift for my old 1996 bronco for less then some of these golf carts lift cost. The UTV lifts are cheaper then the golf cart lift and they are more capable.

If someone can point me towards a decent 6" G16 lift kit that would be great.

I am interested in show only don't care about offroad ability
Deshet is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #2
dbmachine
Gone Wild

Default Re: Does a low price 6" lift exist for G16

You see a lot more ez go around for sale because most people hang on to there yamaha carts. Yamaha last a very long time. The engines are very reliable. Look around on ebay for the lift. You can come out better buying a lift along with a set of wheels and tires as a package. Usually they will knock 150$ off the package deal. Good luck
dbmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha