lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-10-2021, 03:31 PM   #1
luvdamud
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default RoyPow 72Volt S72105P price

Can anyone recommend a vendor for a RoyPow S72105P? I'm looking for one for my 2018 Cushman hauler. I know there are some sellers on the board. Feel free to PM me pricing. My shipping zip code is 22655. I have looked through the supporting vendor pages and did not see any RoyPow packs. If I missed it, please feel free to point it out.

Thanks in advance!
luvdamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-11-2021, 11:44 AM   #2
rib33024

Default Re: RoyPow 72Volt S72105P price

This is so members will know the rules

Thank you RIB BGW Mod

BGW Rules

Non site supporting sellers
We created this place to have fun and have the ability TO TALK AND DISCUSS other products and vendors, NOT as a free selling place for vendors or manufacturers to sell or try to sell their products as well as individuals who get on here just to sell their parts. All individuals, vendors or manufacturers who gets caught selling or trying to sell NEW or USED GOLF CART PARTS to members and are not supporting this site will be banned, no questions asked. If you are an individual, vendor or manufacturer Selling or trying to sell NEW or USED parts that puts you in the vendor or manufacturer category not the "member" category so do not try to use that excuse. This includes using the PM system. A vendor who wants to advertise on BGW should contact spriddle or TheNewGuy for further info. BGW will not be a "free ride" for you to sell products or services.

You must have a golf cart website and preferably a store front to be a site sponsor.
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:54 AM   #3
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: RoyPow 72Volt S72105P price

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdamud View Post
Can anyone recommend a vendor for a RoyPow S72105P? I'm looking for one for my 2018 Cushman hauler. I know there are some sellers on the board. Feel free to PM me pricing. My shipping zip code is 22655. I have looked through the supporting vendor pages and did not see any RoyPow packs. If I missed it, please feel free to point it out.

Thanks in advance!
You should be able to contact Roypow USA and they can give you the contacts for the distributors closest to you. I had to try a few to get my 51v
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO