lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
GMCWAYNE
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Belt Replacement

I've got the rear body removed right now and could really use new belts on my 96 club car. However, I would have to order them and wait up to a week for shipping. Would also like to order the power spring for the driven clutch. I have a new rear seat kit and will be installing that as soon as I put the body back on. Question is how hard is it to do maintenance on belt, clutches once body and rear seat are installed? Can I even remove the access panel once the rear seat is installed?

Thanks, Wayne
GMCWAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-22-2008, 08:50 PM   #2
4vertical
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Belt Replacement

on my rear seat the access panel is almost useless now. it isn't that hard to change out belts or clutches with the body on. however i would wait and do it with the body off if it were me. you can always get the starter belt at the autoparts and then change out the drive later.

BTW my local cc dealer was cheaper on drive belts and clutches than most of what I saw on line

-Aaron
4vertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:51 PM   #3
4x4 CC
Frog Hunter

Club Car

Default Re: Belt Replacement

You can do it just as easy either way IMO.
4x4 CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car