lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-30-2012, 09:03 AM   #11
Bigdeaddux
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Bad Boy Buggy problems

Buggie is at dealership waiting to be looked at. Also having intermittent problems with rear wheels not engaging all the time. (08' full time 4wd) I just don't use it enough to stay on top of some of the issues. I'll let you know what they find out. Hopefully it won't be one of those "let's try this part and see if it works" kind of service departments.
Bigdeaddux is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #12
TFSole
Not Yet Wild

I was told yesterday that there is a recall on the 2008 model. Something to do
with a solenoid sticking. If you have that at a BB dealer, it will be replaced without
charge. If it is not at a BB dealer, you should move it.
TFSole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #13
Bigdeaddux
Not Yet Wild

It's at an actual BBB dealership. I'll mention recall when they look at it. Wish I would have found this site earlier. I would have looked at it myself. Thanks again.
Bigdeaddux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 01:03 PM   #14
tonymac01
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

does anyone know where i can find a wiring harness or wiring diagram for a 2008 bad boy buggy
tonymac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:37 AM   #15
dnj901
Not Yet Wild

How do you even know what year yours is? I just bought a BBB that’s not working and can’t even tell what year it is. The plate just says bad boy buggies and Natchez ms and some other number but no year. I could use some diagrams as well seeing as how mine isn’t working at all. The bad thing is, there’s really no support now that BBB isn’t in business anymore. I heard textron won’t lend any help either
dnj901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:39 PM   #16
Tom Byrnside
Not Yet Wild

My bad boy buggy controller has a 5 flash code(motor stall detected). Checked all connections to front motor but didn't fix problem. Need advice please
Tom Byrnside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:42 AM   #17
dandbg
Not Yet Wild

I have a bad boy buggy that will only run in reverse. when i switch it to foward all i get is a click
dandbg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2008 bad boy classic
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts