lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
geno1066
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default rxv power low end power

the best info that I can find on the rxv is your dealer has to program it for low end acceleration,some are really slow out of the hole,others will rip and get it,I was told quote" they are programed for only 10% voltage to the motor for a smooth start", I borrowed a programer from a dealer to check mine and it read 51% starting voltage, your dealer may have to go into detail on the hand held to find this. mine won't burn rubber but it will throw rocks everywhere in the parking lot. I enjoy it alot.....
geno1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-16-2013, 09:42 PM   #2
jeremy.zh
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: rxv power low end power

for a smooth satrt it uses only 10% voltage???...
jeremy.zh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #3
geno1066
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I'm not sure, but it has something to do with the throttle sensor setting.and to answer your question ,yes only 10% of availible voltage is applied to start the cart in motion for a smooth start,and it may be like some said ,it is to keep from spinning on wet grass ?. They seem to be pretty reliable carts,except for the electric brake that fails after 3 or 4 years use,and solenoids. good luck,keep'm running.
geno1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Do you happen to know what menu on the programmer the starting voltage is set ? I have never seen that option..
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #5
lococummins
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by geno1066 View Post
I'm not sure, but it has something to do with the throttle sensor setting.and to answer your question ,yes only 10% of availible voltage is applied to start the cart in motion for a smooth start,and it may be like some said ,it is to keep from spinning on wet grass ?. They seem to be pretty reliable carts,except for the electric brake that fails after 3 or 4 years use,and solenoids. good luck,keep'm running.
What year is your cart and does which controller does it have? Curtis or ACD?
lococummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO