lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
srlewis76
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 2014 hybrid ez go / bad boy buggie

Thoughts on this new vehicle. It has a 28hp 720cc Robbins (subaru) motor rear, locking rear diff, 48volt ac front motor, 4wd with locking diff. everything is push button. They are pricey around 13k. One benefit is in SC they are street legal within 2 miles from my home as long as the speed limit is not over 35mph. I just wonder if its better to get a side by side for less money. Thoughts on the set up and benefits of hybrid vs other carts and side by sides?
srlewis76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-31-2013, 03:54 AM   #2
mcdave71
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2014 hybrid ez go / bad boy buggie

Are the side by sides able to be driven on the street too? One thing I've noticed about the Bad Boy's is that their value drops pretty quick. UTV's stay pretty pricy.
mcdave71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:04 AM   #3
srlewis76
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

No you can not currently drive a side by side on the street legally. The golf cart can only be driven up to 2 miles of your residence as long as the speed limit does not exceed 35mph. You have to have insurance which is roughly $5 a month and have it registered with the DMV for $5 and that covers as long as you own the cart.
srlewis76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Is this the Ambush we are talking about ?? I didn't realize the HP was that high but saw the price and quit looking at it so hard.. Also, I believe SC has changed it so that you can go up to 4 miles now but I believe the sticker only lasts like 5 years. I don't think they really check it but ya never know..

Just found it

http://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVNew/de...x?n=golf_carts
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
48volt ac, hybrid, robbins
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO