lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2022, 04:03 PM   #19
TimboOKC
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: New Eco Battery Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunghoGolf View Post
Dallas, is it normal for a local dealer to price your Eco batteries at significantly above MSRP? That’s what I’m seeing here in Austin. Called them thinking I’d be saving on shipping, but their price was above others even considering shipping.
I came across that in Oklahoma also. Only one of the dealers I called was selling them at the actual MSRP. The others were about 500 over whether they installed it or you did. Between that and the wait time for delivery, I wound up going an alternate route.

I went with Allieds from Plowman's Carts in Michigan. They got the batteries drop shipped to me from the factory so there weren't any extra shipping charges. Also were very helpful with questions as I got ready to install. I'd highly recommend them. But Eco does seem like a great choice also.
TimboOKC is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car