lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2022, 02:22 PM   #1
Kallig
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2022 Onward 4 Passenger Cart Ride

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm looking into the possibility of picking up a CC Onward 4 passenger cart. I do have a few questions about the different models before proceeding.

#1. Have they come out with an updated suspension for the Lithium battery carts? My mother bought a 2 Seater HP Lithium Onward when they first came out a few years ago and the ride is horrendous due to the lack of weight from the heavy batteries. And I figured if the 4 passenger has a stiffer HD rear suspension, I can only assume the ride would be even worse in my case?

In this case, would I benefit from asking dealer to install the 2 passenger Onward rear end to compensate for the missing weight of batteries?

#2. Is the Lifted Version of the cart even worse of a ride with the Lithium Batteries?

#3. Final Question (For now) is Pricing! What are people getting these carts for these days? I'd like to have a rough idea of what I can expect in an effort to not overpay.

Thank you in advance!
Kallig is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-11-2022, 09:49 AM   #2
mtollin
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2022 Onward 4 Passenger Cart Ride

Can't help on 1 and 2, but my 2022 Onward Lithium has an incredible ride with stock tires. Best riding cart I've been in, previously would have chosen Yamaha. Talk to a dealer about these concerns, or try to find one to drive, which is tough. Most are backordered, very few dealers sell below MSRP , if they do, not much below. My local dealer was fi.rm and told me 6 -9 months delivery, then I got lucky and found a dealer with stock. Not sure where you are, but give Adventure Golf Carts a call. They have a dealership in NC and I believe SC. Last time I was there they had stock on the cart you are interested in.
mtollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 09:58 AM   #3
Kallig
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks you for your input. I'm located in Orlando, FL.

Only downfall is my neighborhood requires the cart to be the Metallic Green color. They seem have plenty in stock just not the color I need unfortunately.
Kallig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 09:06 AM   #4
Gregt909
Not Yet Wild

I run my 2020 Li Ion with 15 psi in the tires. It made a big difference in the ride quality. I asked my dealership if they were willing to deal on a 2022 and they said they only come a couple hundred off msrp. They had 1 in stock and several on back order.
Gregt909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car