lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-23-2014, 11:26 AM   #11
bigtlove
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: MCOR? Speed Sensor? Controller? Cart Runs at half speed. Advice, please.

OTE=Slats;1054950]Bigtlove, what is your cart doing?[/QU battery are at full charge ,start out ok but about 50 ft it start to slow down
bigtlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-23-2014, 12:45 PM   #12
bigtlove
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: MCOR? Speed Sensor? Controller? Cart Runs at half speed. Advice, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLEEMO View Post
So what is the complete pack Voltage (not loaded) after charger has completed charge and been at rest for 8-12 hours ?
Have U done anything to the cart recently (mods) ?
When did this start ? gradually all at once ?

Here is a little more readable version of the same test PLUS some other usefull test
do you have same test plus on a 48 volts
bigtlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 04:26 PM   #13
b03858
Not Yet Wild

Tsafty: Sorry if I'm doing something wrong on the sight but I'm having basically same problem. Cart will not into high speed. Through this web sight I found the speed sensor bad ( the magnet in the sensor was cracked) and have replaced it. Still will not into high speed. Are you saying the MCOR (motor controller output regulator) is the next logical thing to check? How do you check it with a meter?
b03858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:53 PM   #14
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by b03858 View Post
Tsafty: Sorry if I'm doing something wrong on the sight but I'm having basically same problem. Cart will not into high speed. Through this web sight I found the speed sensor bad ( the magnet in the sensor was cracked) and have replaced it. Still will not into high speed. Are you saying the MCOR (motor controller output regulator) is the next logical thing to check? How do you check it with a meter?
Cart serial number? Did you replace the magnet only or did you replace the actual sensor?
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:11 PM   #15
bennet_2
Not Yet Wild

When I press the pedal on my 2009 Club Car Precedent , the throttle control (potentiometer) clicks as does the motor but it will not move. This has happened intermittently but is almost constant now. All four batteries are fully charged. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bennet_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 12:24 AM   #16
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennet_2 View Post
When I press the pedal on my 2009 Club Car Precedent , the throttle control (potentiometer) clicks as does the motor but it will not move. This has happened intermittently but is almost constant now. All four batteries are fully charged. Any suggestions?
Sounds like a bad MCOR https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/mcors. I would call David and verify your need.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clubcar, controller, mcor, speed sensor
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car