lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-14-2019, 06:36 PM   #1
GBLGBL
Not Yet Wild

Default 2002 DS Rear Roof Supports

I have look all over the net trying to get a good pic of how these attach to the cart, however I have been unsuccessful. Hopefully someone here can help me.
My issue is that the former owner has chopped the old ones up and used conduit as a supplement. The best that I can tell is that originally they somehow bolted to the seat back and this is what I'm trying to confirm before I order some new ones. Cart has metal cargo box. Any help would be appreciated.
GBLGBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-15-2019, 06:35 AM   #2
Goober11
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2002 DS Rear Roof Supports

. This is how they bolt up with factory seat back support. This is a 2002. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goober11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 01:16 PM   #3
GBLGBL
Not Yet Wild

Thanks, but my seat bracket is totally different which could be the problem. Also, I don't have a rear seat so not sure how this changes things. Again, thanks for the pic it gives me a better overall idea of the supports
Old 07-15-2019, 02:54 PM   #4
Goober11
Gone Wild

Club Car

If you can take picture of what you have. Some one here will be able to help you. There is a world of knowledge on this form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-15-2019, 07:23 PM   #5
GBLGBL
Not Yet Wild

Here's what I'm up against. Everything to left of seat appears to be fabricated with only one (each side of seat) square tubing bolting seat to cart. Just not sure how new supports would work around this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190715_201241.jpg (98.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-15-2019, 07:25 PM   #6
GBLGBL
Not Yet Wild

Well, pic didn't turn out that well, but everything next to cargo bed is what I was referring to as left. As pic shows it would be bottom.
Old 07-15-2019, 09:24 PM   #7
Goober11
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLGBL View Post
Here's what I'm up against. Everything to left of seat appears to be fabricated with only one (each side of seat) square tubing bolting seat to cart. Just not sure how new supports would work around this?
You maybe able to bolt the stock supports right to the virtual supports that hold your box. It looks to be the same width as the stock bracket but hard to tell from picture.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:50 AM   #8
GBLGBL
Not Yet Wild

Yeah, may just have to order some in and try. Thank's
Old 07-17-2019, 02:07 AM   #9
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

I have the roof off my 2002 right now. Plan to put it back on this week. I’ll try to post a picture here for you once it’s on if nobody does by then. Probably be Friday afternoon. 2002 ds stock seat brackets and stock roof supports, no rear seat.
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 01:32 PM   #10
GBLGBL
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAZYMATT View Post
I have the roof off my 2002 right now. Plan to put it back on this week. I’ll try to post a picture here for you once it’s on if nobody does by then. Probably be Friday afternoon. 2002 ds stock seat brackets and stock roof supports, no rear seat.
That would be awesome, thanks
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car