lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2014, 08:44 AM   #11
mymonstertruck
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Plum Quick Bandit in 2010 Precedent Excel UPDATE! l

Quote:
Originally Posted by slobdiddy View Post
Mymonster, I'm going for an almost identical upgrade with 22 inch wheels, pq exectutioner and 500 amp controller. What speed do you get on the flat? Have you tried it with a loaded cart on hills? Many thanks
Currently getting 34-35mph and the torque is great, I honestly wasn't expecting to get the torque that iim getting. I would say the torque is all from the controller. But I'm really impressed with my setup.
mymonstertruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2014, 12:59 AM   #12
cjderoche
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymonstertruck View Post
Currently getting 34-35mph and the torque is great, I honestly wasn't expecting to get the torque that iim getting. I would say the torque is all from the controller. But I'm really impressed with my setup.
I have a 2010 CC Precedent also - a "PH" model. I have the stock speed controller. Did you notice a major torque increase when you upgraded to the 500amp controller? I assume you also would need to increase the battery cable size to #4 or #2 maybe to see the gain?
My cart with the lift kit and 23" tires will do 20mph at best flat ground with me only on it. I have the rear fold down seat also. 25mph would be nice but torque boost would be even better so I can get to that 20mph much quicker. I take it the solenoid would also need upgrading? I'm still very new to owning a cart and learning more every day about potential upgrades for later.
cjderoche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:48 AM   #13
Sumner121
Getting Wild
Club Car

I was going to go ahead and do the bandit upgrade, my cart already runs about 25 mph because I have a 36 volt motor running on 48 volts. Torque is okay but that was my main interest in doing the upgrade. How much did your torque change when you went with the bandit upgrade? (My tires are comparable at 18.9 inches)
Sumner121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:10 AM   #14
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumner121 View Post
I was going to go ahead and do the bandit upgrade, my cart already runs about 25 mph because I have a 36 volt motor running on 48 volts. Torque is okay but that was my main interest in doing the upgrade. How much did your torque change when you went with the bandit upgrade? (My tires are comparable at 18.9 inches)
I did not notice any loss of torque. My advice would be to call the guys at PQ and tell them what you have and what you want. They will tell you what you can expect.
55BigBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car