lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #21
InVision
Crazy Buggy Wild !!

Club Car

Default Re: 03 precedent 48v no oomph hot spring

Thanks !!

M
InVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-18-2014, 03:30 PM   #22
Ta2ooz
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 03 precedent 48v no oomph hot spring

Just thought I would drop back in and report. The club car dealer I got the solenoid from sold me the wrong one and as not having access to the cart while ordering parts bought it and installed it. So I have a shiney new main relay and a bypassed braking relay. But the cart is up and running mostly now. When I go back down I will be replacing the batteries and bringing them home for winter. I am fairly confident I can repair this thing now so I will start throwing some fun money at it. In a side note I picked up a china back seat kit for it off of eBay. $ wasn't too bad and I don't have to worry about throwing the kids out the side of it now. Thanks again for the help everyone, I will see you all around here sometime.
Russ
Ta2ooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car