lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-20-2016, 02:01 PM   #1
bxlt
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Double Take Tops

Anyone using these tops? Or any of their products for that matter? When I bought my cart it came with a broken down top and I've ran it for 4 years without but think its time to get a new one. I really like the color options and also the roof rack that they show (but can't seem to find any info on) Would love to hear about the quality.

Thanks
Brian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg top.jpg (49.8 KB, 0 views)
bxlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-20-2016, 02:25 PM   #2
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Double Take Tops

I just had a cart built for me. It came with a long (80") double take top. The building co. considered it an upgrade over their standard top. They are becoming very popular in my area. In my case it came with the tracks for side curtains, which I don't have, already installed. Don't know if this is true for the short ones also.

Only had this cart a couple of months but the quality of the top seems to be at least as good as the one on my first cart that is now 16 years old.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 11:35 AM   #3
t-bonebaits
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I just traded my old cart in on a new one and it has an 80" DT top and the custom seats are DT as well. Seems very sturdy and the colors on both the seats and top are vibrant, yellow. Down side is i had to cut down the rear supports on the top because it wouldnt fit in my girlfriends garage. Still looks great.
t-bonebaits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:00 PM   #4
SparkDr
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I have the DoubleTake dash, rear seat kit, and custom replacement seat sets. I've been very happy with all of them thus far. I was going to do their top as well, but shipping was very pricey so I opted to have Line-X sprayed on my OEM top instead.
SparkDr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO