lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2021, 10:38 PM   #1
artvan
Not Yet Wild

Default Navitas, hd solenoid and ac motor swap.

Hello all,
I have installed a new navitas tac 600a ac motor controller with a new had solenoid. The new motor is a plum quick with the 2ga wire kit. I have everything installed and the OBC bypassed correctly. The controller does see all switches on and is waiting for the petal pressed to start the cart. I have read the sticky post and that is how I am this far. I am adding some before pictures and current of my solenoid because it has to be something I missed. I am getting battery voltage from pin 5 in the cart wiring harness which is correct too. I am just not getting anything from the pedal fully pressed in forward or reverse. The first picture is a picture from this forum but was the exact configuration I had before the swap. This cart is a 2005 precedent IQ. Thank you for any help and I sure I left some out but tried to list everything
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5C1546FC-A679-49D7-912D-B88D28AAC5D8.jpg (28.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg EE062298-CA05-40A9-8FAA-E21DDBE06EFF.jpg (15.4 KB, 0 views)
artvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-19-2021, 03:59 PM   #2
duanew1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Navitas, hd solenoid and ac motor swap.

It looks to me that all the plum quick motors are DC. You are not going to be able to use a DC motor with an AC controller.
duanew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 04:49 PM   #3
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Default Re: Navitas, hd solenoid and ac motor swap.

Plum quick sells an AC motor with their conversion kits.
Check in the Navitas app and make sure the controller is set to the proper throttle type for Club Car. Those controllers work with many different throttle systems and that has to be set to the correct type for the cart.
Plum Quick also has really good customer service from what I've heard so if you're having a problem it might be good to give them a call and see what they say about it.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car