lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2021, 09:23 PM   #1
fieldpivot
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Seems I messed up something

I done some dumb stuff, here it is.

I have a 2014 48v TXT. It has the Delta Q, SC 48.

My neighbor has a old 48 volt cart which had batteries run very low and would not charge. I tried to jump his batteries for about 10 minutes with my charger running, Parallel across both banks.

The next day, I recognized that my charge port on cart was not flashing while charging like it once did. Instead just constant green.

I also notice that now when I come to a complete stop, the solenoid clicks off or much faster than it once did. As I remember, the solenoid use to stay closed until I placed in neutral or something like that. Example, if I stop on a hill, then start rolling, it will beep, I don't remember this before. I think this was a setting change that a previous tech had done. Seems my speed is the same, yet I may have lost some settings? Is this possible? Also my charger now does a red green, red green, red green flashing when plugging into cart, I don't remember this neither.
fieldpivot is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-13-2021, 07:07 AM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Seems I messed up something

If the charge port light is on all the time the receptacle is toast and needs to be replaced. You got lucky where it failed still sending power to the controller.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 11:26 AM   #3
fieldpivot
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I live in Myrtle Beach, I would like to find someone in the Ocean Lakes area that has a reader to see if it in fact set any codes in the Curtis. Peace of mind. Will pay $'s
Old 07-13-2021, 12:20 PM   #4
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Well there are a bunch of members in that area so you should be able to find someone..
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 09:35 PM   #5
fieldpivot
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
Well there are a bunch of members in that area so you should be able to find someone..

I will actively continue trying.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO