lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-2021, 08:31 AM   #1
ericshufro
Not Yet Wild

Default When charging, movement inhibitor not working

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know what might cause the blue wire on the RXV Delta Q receptacle to always show pack voltage? I have 2 RXV's, one will not move when the charger is plugged in, the other doesn't lock-out / inhibit when charging. I replaced the receptacle (for a different reason) but was surprised that this feature didn't get fixed as a result.

I had the red and grey wire on positive and the black wire on negative. The blue wire from controller input signal to the receptacle.

Thanks for the other great posts explaining the grey wire. Its technical a no-connect, but it needs a mounting point near the battery if you have a Delta-Q charger (I don't).

All the best,

-e
ericshufro is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-13-2021, 09:35 AM   #2
SBIRD!
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: When charging, movement inhibitor not working

Fwiw my inhibitor hasn't worked since I replaced a Q charger with a DPI charger. That's normal I believe.
SBIRD! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charger, inhibit, safety
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO