lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-21-2021, 09:52 AM   #1
Maximus Decimus
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default YDRE Alltrax issues-Field Map?

I have a 2012 electric G29 with an XCT 400 amp controller and stock motor. I was finally able to get my bluetooth controller to connect to the controller and my phone.

I was changing some settings to slow the cart down for my kids. After a few trials, the cart stopped working. There is no click from solenoid. There is still a reverse beep.

Looking at the app on my phone, I have 2 errors. Global shutdown and Bad Vars.

In the field section I have a bunch of red ??????

I'm assuming I need to install a new field map? Is there a database of files to do this or do I need to get it emailed from Alltrax? With it being the weekend, it would be nice to get it going before Monday.

This would need to be done with the laptop version of the toolkit?

Any help would be appreciated.
Maximus Decimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-21-2021, 10:54 AM   #2
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: YDRE Alltrax issues-Field Map?

Use the toolkit - and yes you need the field map file from Alltrax for your motor. I don't know where you can find it without asking for it form their online service. I personally would not mess with the controller settings with anything but my laptop. I have two G29's with Alltrax 500 amp controllers - love them. But their software is not the greatest.
Volt_Ampere is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha