lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
lilvampshark
Not Yet Wild

Cool charger parts/club car

Im planning to buy a 90 club car w\o charger ~500 first question is this a good deal? it was sitting for about the year but the batteries should be in good condition...is it worth driving 2 hours to get it?. A90 is part of the serial.

Question two i have a old lester charger http://images.mautofied.com/adphotos...8391954141.JPG / yellow plug

can this charger be gutted to a degree and upgraded to work like a lesterII, im not conferable with the dual old style fuses.

This is my first post please bear with me.
lilvampshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: charger parts/club car

you should be able to find a nice used charger for at the most a few hunderd dollars...........but i would reall want to know the condition of batteries 1st....just sitting a year can ruin them and if you need to buy batteries and charger your 500 cart is now 1500...................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
lilvampshark
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: charger parts/club car

Thanks I plan to have him find the year and see if he will let me charge them for a few hours and then test them\it. im mostly trying to see if its worth my effort. and i cant afford to buy a new charger unless its that cheap one they sell at sams club. i was hoping to modernize the old charger.

Thanks!.
lilvampshark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
90 club car, lester charger
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car