lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
Stevec3201
haveacupofshutthe****up

Club Car

Smile New cables

Hi everyone, It's been awhile, but I'm back. I just ordered Scotty's 2G cables for my Precedent and will let you know how great they are when I install them

I'm still planning to upgrade my controller to a DCX500 and replace the solenoid sometime this winter.

Remember all the 4 vs. 6 batteries discussions? Well, my 4 trojans are still working great! How about yours?

Cheers,
Steve
Stevec3201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: New cables

Long time no hear.... Welcome back.. My (4) US batteries are performing fine as well.
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
Stevec3201
haveacupofshutthe****up

Club Car

Hey Eric,
Hope you have been enjoying your cart! Any new mods since we talked last? My cart has been very reliable, but I noticed one of my cables getting kinda warm. I decided to replace them all with 2G cables.

I also put a JVC CD/am/fm car stereo in the glove box and cut holes in the dash doors (left/right) for some 3 1/2" speakers. It works great, but I have some marine speakers on backorder to complete the job the right way!

We use the cart to P/U kids from school. When we 1st used the cart for school, there was about 5 carts, now there are over 50 It's almost crazy trying to avoid all of them, mostly women drivers My wife drives good, though
Stevec3201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #4
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Only mods are wheels and Scotty's digital meter.
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car