lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-24-2021, 01:41 PM   #81
fstop
Gone Wild

Default Re: i40L ICON Electric Street Legal Golf Cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed4life View Post
My non lifted i40 runs 35 after tweaking the limiter a bit (verified by GPS). Still much to learn about programming the torque curve to get additional power up there though (load is low, but the power is too). That said, here in flat south Florida it runs around just fine, just takes a bit for the final 5mph.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffahfah View Post
No, I think stock Icon's are 25-27mph tops. My dealer does the modification on all of them for 30mph. If doing 30mph, get spacers, makes a big difference in handling at that speed (with the sacrifice of having mud/dirt flung everywhere)
Nice to get that kind of speed in stock or tweaked form! That last 2-3 mph can take a bit of road once you get close to max power output in just about any cart I've had, so that's consistent with my experience as well. Thanks for the info.
fstop is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon