lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2021, 05:38 PM   #1
TXICON
Not Yet Wild

Default New Icon owner - speed question

Hi everyone. I am a new owner of an i40L and was curious about the speed. When I did a test drive it was going 24-25 MPH but after getting mine delivered today it was topping out at 19mph.

I test drove it with my wife during the test drive so it’s not a weight issue. It was delivered fully charged. I drove it uphill, downhill and on flat ground but could not get over 19MPH.

Do y’all think this is a calibration issue? I plan on calling the dealership tomorrow but was curious about your thoughts.

Thanks so much in advance!
TXICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-02-2021, 06:48 PM   #2
capitalst
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New Icon owner - speed question

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXICON View Post
Hi everyone. I am a new owner of an i40L and was curious about the speed. When I did a test drive it was going 24-25 MPH but after getting mine delivered today it was topping out at 19mph.

I test drove it with my wife during the test drive so it’s not a weight issue. It was delivered fully charged. I drove it uphill, downhill and on flat ground but could not get over 19MPH.

Do y’all think this is a calibration issue? I plan on calling the dealership tomorrow but was curious about your thoughts.

Thanks so much in advance!
Get the software and cables. You be able to get it up to 35 no problem. Although I feel 32 is a sweet spot at most.
capitalst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 07:25 PM   #3
TXICON
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New Icon owner - speed question

Thanks so much! Do you happen to have a link? If not, no worries. I’ll see what I can find.

Thanks again!
TXICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon