lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
drummer4321
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default ezgo golf cart - rear wheels locked

Hi, I'm new here. I just bought my first golf carts yesterday. Ones a Columbia ParCar, which i will be posting about soon, and the other one is an EzGo Marathon(i think). The ezgo is the one i am starting with.
So, the problem i am having right now is that the back wheels don't spin. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Also does anyone have a wiring diagram, because there is a set of loose wires inside the dashboard panel.

I haven't had a chance to take any pictures yet, so attached are the ones the guy i bought it off of sent me.

Thank you in advance,
Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0326020910_0001.jpg (26.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 0326020911a_0001.jpg (21.3 KB, 0 views)
drummer4321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO