lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2020, 04:11 PM   #1
RWD
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Upgrades for a 2015 Concierge

This is my first cart, be gentle.

This is what I do know:

2015 Yamaha 4+2 Concierge

116 Hours

model# YDRAX5 PTV this would be the G29 platform correct ?

The tag that I got the model# from also read max power 8.9hp, I read somewhere the motors hp was 11.4 ??

Doesn't seem like the gov. has been turned up cause its pretty slow and the gov. kicks in fast. Slower than the rentals Im accustomed to.

Sitting on 215/40-12 tires and wheels.

The carts going to be running on flat ground, packed sand that's usually washboarded and blacktop. Most of the time it will be me my wife and two dogs. There will be four adults and two kids, six adults...….so the loads can get heavy.

Questions,

I've seen the HD springs for sale, but don't know if my cart would have come with them being a Concierge.

Benefits of a lift kit and maybe a set of larger wheels and tires ?

What I can do to pick up the speed, so the ten year old passing me on his bike is not laughing at me going down the road...…..

Just trying to get as much info as I can, I won't know the difference it makes because the work will be done here (KY) before I take it down there (FL).

Thank you ahead of time, you opinions and suggestions are valued.

Ralph
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cart.jpg (233.4 KB, 0 views)
RWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-28-2020, 05:10 PM   #2
Kellya1799
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Upgrades for a 2015 Concierge

Let me know what you end up doing. I also picked up a 15 Concierge. Stock. Slug slow. By adjusting the throttle cable and gov I am able to get it 16/17mph. I was also thinking about larger wheels/tires and lift kit. Also a Plowmans performance upgrade. Let me know how you turn out as you are probably ahead of me
Kellya1799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha