lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
dv8shun
Not Yet Wild

Question identify year of ez go cart

I need the correct year of my cart so that I can order the correct service manual. here are all of the numbers that I have located so far: model/serial # is 775/57240987 stamped steel plate above mfg. plate is A52312. which is located at left side on plate just below seat. the motor # is model 5bc48jbb33 36volt/2hp 2800 rpm. iIt is a resistor cart with a 5 pin accelerator switch and 3 solenoid speed control. pPlease help, I have become very frustrated and have made no progress on getting this thing to run. I know it is a ix 775 ezgo industrial and that is all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 014.jpg (84.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 015.jpg (137.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 012.jpg (90.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 011.jpg (85.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (51.7 KB, 5 views)
dv8shun is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-22-2010, 07:30 PM   #2
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: identify year of ez go cart

Honestly, I have no idea what year that was manufactured. Have you tried Calling E-Z-GO directly? 1-888-get-ezgo is their number. I can tell you that the A52312 stamped plate is probably from the previous owner as an asset tag, but other than that I don't have a clue. I went through all my manuals today trying to see if I had 1 for that cart but the only ones I have that are similar are for the 875 made in 2000.....
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Rabbit, I did try to find him a manual but with no luck, it is prior to a 94 model since this is what I use at work. DV, I thought you stated in your other thread that this was a 87 model.
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #4
dv8shun
Not Yet Wild

I guess that was wishful thinking. The charger mounted on the cart is stamped with 09/87. I took that as being when the cart was assembled. Hadn't crossed my mind that it could have been upgraded at a later time. I finally sent ez go another email yesterday hoping to hear back from them this time, the first one I sent has still gone unanswered, not even an attempt at contacting me to say they don't know. nothing, nada, zip.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:38 AM   #5
BioHazaRd
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

did you try the utility on ezgo's website where you can enter in your serial number?

http://www.shopezgo.com/customer-ser...ialNumber.html
BioHazaRd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
dv8shun
Not Yet Wild

finally it is an XI 775 1987 it just took three weeks and minor frustration but I got it
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO