lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-26-2015, 11:19 AM   #1
UncleJerm76
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default 6v Batteries on sale at RualKing

6v Batteries on Sale at RualKing for only $23.15 after mail-in rebates. These batteries are made by EXCIDE for RualKing and come with a 2-year warranty.

Obviously these aren't the same quality as say a Crown/Trojan, but if you are in a pinch and need a new set, the price is hard to pass up for a set that will last at least 2 years? A whole set cost as much as one of my Trojans.

I attached ad but price might be different in your area, go to http://www.ruralking.com/, click on "weekly ad" at the top menu and enter your zip.

Other than that I dont have any more info. I would like to know more such as the weight and the 20hr rating. Maybe someone can dig a little better than I can? Their SKU number is 6524-0834 but they do not indicate the battery model number.

Anyhow, hope this helps someone out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (25.1 KB, 0 views)
UncleJerm76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-26-2015, 12:20 PM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 6v Batteries on sale at RualKing

I looked at the ad and me thinks someone goofed.. The picture on the flyer looks like a lawn tractor battery which may be in that price range and if you hover on the ad it says lawn and tractor..
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 12:30 PM   #3
tjequip
Gone Wild

Club Car

heres what I found. http://www.marketplacekentucky.com/i...1-19-17-24.pdf
tjequip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 01:51 PM   #4
UncleJerm76
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
I looked at the ad and me thinks someone goofed.. The picture on the flyer looks like a lawn tractor battery which may be in that price range and if you hover on the ad it says lawn and tractor..

On the computer I was able to zoom in on the battery photo and in the lower left of the battery decal is a pic of a golf cart - so its definately a golf cart battery in the ad. But you guys are right. My dad tried to get them and even though he had the ad they would not honor the advertised price. They said it was a misprint.

...maybe someones local RualKing would honor the ad price if you brought it in — At that price it certainly is worth a try especially if it isn't a long drive.

Dad got the details I wanted though:
186 amp/20 hr
59lbs each
Model #GC115G (which looks nothing like the picture in the ad)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (77.8 KB, 0 views)
UncleJerm76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:26 PM   #5
sportcoupe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Rural King golf cart battery, $79. Website, only golf cart battery there.

http://www.ruralking.com/exide-golf-...lt-gc115g.html
sportcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts