lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-05-2018, 10:45 PM   #1
rog211
Not Yet Wild

Default RXV or 2Five

I am looking to buy a new cart and a local dealer is offering 0% financing for 48 months. I was originally looking at an RXV to drive in our golf course community, but with the financing out monthly payment from an RXV to a 2Five would go up about $50 per month from about $155 to $205. Of course I would then have to pay taxes, insurance and registration on it. Do you think going with the 2Five would be worth it with the financing or just stick with the RXV?
rog211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-05-2018, 11:02 PM   #2
MILLERTIME
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: RXV or 2Five

Welcome to the madness.
MILLERTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:50 PM   #3
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Welcome!
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 12:21 AM   #4
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Welcome. Ok, my real question is this- what features of the 2five would you automatically add to a Rxv? Going to add lights? Make it do 25mph? Seatbelts? Windshield? Be sure your price comparison is including what the rxv will have added too. If your golf course community would allow the rxv to drive around without plates, why would they not the 2five?
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 08:20 AM   #5
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to BGW. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives’, husbands, girlfriend’s and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 09:43 AM   #6
rog211
Not Yet Wild

Thank you for your reply. I would not need to add anything to the RXV. We can drive it around our neighborhood without being "street legal". So I would not add anything to it. The only reason for considering the 2Five would be so we could drive to the shopping center around the corner.
rog211 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2five, rxv
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts