lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-14-2015, 10:03 AM   #1
jim,s
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default 95 ezgo controller

I have a 95 36 volt ezgo, Put it on the charger yesterday all is good. The cart runs good it has 4 month old trojan 105 batteries pack voltage is right at 42 volts each battery is 6.8/6.9 volts. I drive around the block flat ground the cart runs good voltage drops to around 36.3 on the start then goes up to 37.8 as its moving. However on a slight incline battery voltage drops to 35.9 to 36.3 then goes up from there and the cart slows down. get home and check all wires and they are tight and cool to the touch. I do feel a little warmth from the controler. could the controller be getting weak? or maybe the motor slowing down.
all wires are 4guage, and it has a HD F&R switch.
jim,s is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO