lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2016, 05:16 PM   #1
roy63
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Carryall front rebuild kit

I purchased a front end rebuild kit for my Carryall which has a DS suspension under it. I am not sure which bushings go where, there are black bushings and blue which I am sure are for the delta arms and spring but what goes where? The kit is still bagged up, and the cart is 65 miles away from me. I have tried finding a break down that states what goes where but have been unsuccessful and my search's have not found much, where would be a good place to look to find this information.
roy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-07-2016, 01:21 PM   #2
Tomfl
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Carryall front rebuild kit

I just did this so I might be of some limited help. I only did some of my front end because some bushings were gone and some looked OK.

Once you get under there you'll realize the pin shaft lengths match up with their respective positions on the suspension so you can't really get it wrong. I didn't do any of the blue bushings but I assume they are for shock mounts and upper stuff.
Tomfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 05:14 PM   #3
roy63
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Well my front rebuild kit has shown up, ordered my factory CC z lift kit and had the nose on my Carryall painted from the not to exciting grey to VW Tornado red. I am going to take a shot at figuring what goes where this weekend and reinstall the nose on my cart. Going to have to wait on the lift until it arrives and I can have a few hours and some help to install. Then I have to start saving for some wheels and tires
ds nose.jpg
Old 01-07-2016, 07:57 PM   #4
Jimmie
Gone Wild
Club Car

Looking at the parts list, it looks like there are 12 pieces for the delta and 4 for the lower spring. So maybe you will have 12 blue and 4 black or vice versa, just saying. I think you will figure it out when see it apart.
Jimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:07 PM   #5
roy63
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Well its done and I changed out the tie rod ends and replaced both boots on the rack. It drives great and is nice and smooth. Wasn't to bad once I got into it, just looked at the parts and the sizes and was able to get it done. That job would be no fun if the cowl is not removed.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car