lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-25-2017, 03:42 PM   #1
MaxGyver
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 36V CC Charger with Hickups

Hi Guys
My neighbors fell in love with carts after playing with ours, and so now we all are asking if anyone on the Forum can help with a 1994 36 volt charger.
They originally thought they had a bad battery and were losing charge, but since they only drive it a mile or so a day I felt the batteries had enough time to regain or equalize charge enough to get them past their next "jaunt" until they called my wife for a tow!
We brought them to our house and used our 36V charger which worked fine. Two weeks later, their batteries are dead again. So I swapped out chargers with them for the moment in hopes the brilliant people here can give a clue or at least post a link for trouble shooting and I can get my charger back! Charger humms as per normal, but no indication of charging or moment on meter takes place. Info on the charger follows.
Accu Power 36 volt Club Car
Manufactured by LESTER 13800 Ser 05 91
Many Thanks for at least sticking with me this far!
MaxGyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-25-2017, 04:02 PM   #2
crash test dummy

Default Re: 36V CC Charger with Hickups

http://www.lesterelectrical.com/serv...otingguide.pdf
Old 03-25-2017, 05:51 PM   #3
MaxGyver
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

CTD,
That is exactly what the doctor ordered! Will give this a read and attack the unit in the morning and post my results ASAP!
Sincere Thanks!!!
Old 03-25-2017, 06:22 PM   #4
crash test dummy

Old 03-31-2017, 06:05 AM   #5
MaxGyver
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

CTD,
It took longer than expected to wrestle the charger to my shop, and once there found a loose connection on the shunt leads!! Martha gets her charger back in Working Condition thanks to Your Help! Take a Bow Sir, I'll save you a slice of the home made cherry pie IF she remembers to make us one! LOL
Have a Great Weekend!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car