lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-11-2017, 09:02 AM   #11
Grayson819
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Finally got my new project

Whenever you get that body off give me a price on it..
Grayson819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-12-2017, 08:55 PM   #12
Mrjonman
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson819 View Post
Whenever you get that body off give me a price on it..
Well for now the body is staying, figure I'll focus on the important things first like getting it running and driving. Will keep you in mind though!
Mrjonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:05 PM   #13
tegger
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjonman View Post
Brought this home today, 2007 ST 2+2 with the 350cc. Paid essentially $0 for it, as our company is trading services for it, valued at $500.

Problem is it needs several cosmetic things, plus when it was parked a year ago, they said it would crank, but not start.

I've already ordered a "tune up kit" for it (fuel filter, air filter and sparks plug)

Ordered a new carburetor and gaskets as well.

I imagine I'll need a new belt for it too.

Planning to try and have brush guard and roof brackets powder coated

Getting a new battery tomorrow.

Here are a few questions for those that know more than me;

1. Basically all TXT 350cc parts for this, correct?

2. Best place to buy a new rear seat?

3. Best place to buy a new roof?

4. Best light kit?

5. How do I go about sourcing a new body? Like full replacement. I know the trim pieces are fairly easily found.

6. Any lift that fits gas TXT will work, huh?
I appreciate all the help
I have the ST 2+2's brother, the ST350.
Some things from the TXT will work on it, but not everything. I have found a parts catalog for my cart and one for the TXT to compare part numbers. The stock suspension is a little beefier than the TXT. I'm not sure about the 2+2 variant, but I know the wheelbase of the ST350 is a bit longer than the standard TXT.
tegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 04:53 PM   #14
chrisp6108
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

ive painted both my front and back seats with seat spray paint found at auto zone made by duplacolor, works alot better then you might think!
yes it will rub off after time but only in a few spots and just reclean and reapply more and looks good as new again.

The key is clean clean clean! i use acetone and scrube the crap out of the seats get them as clean as you think there going to get, and then hit it with another round and then spray away, its actually a die your spraying not paint so it will soak into the seat a bit. for 20 bucks you can have all your seats matching a set of color, id recommend it anytime you can if your seats arnt beat up and holes all over, just do this trust me!

i also repainted my body with a camo setup, base coat of primer , then tan base coat, with browns, and blacks over that and 4 coats of clear over that, to me this is the fun of owning carts, you can get creative and do what your mind desires, just time and patience is all you truly need and it will become what you want, for alot less.
chrisp6108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO