lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-29-2017, 09:38 AM   #1
LouisC
Getting Wild

Default Precedent Upgrades, order of installation

I have a 2013 Refurbished 48v Club Car Precedent. I want to install the following and want some sort of idea of the order they should be done. I have purchased the following upgrades.... Battery level indicator. ultimate light kit with turn signal, horn, brake lights. MCOR 4. Solenoid. Speed sensor with High Speed Magnet (ADC Motor). HD rear Leaf Springs. Hub Caps.
LouisC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-29-2017, 11:31 AM   #2
Night life
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Precedent Upgrades, order of installation

Your light kit will take up the most time, it will also require you to remove your floor mat which needs to be removed to access mcor, and you must remove dash bezel where key switch sits which is also a good spot to mount battery indicator.

Everything else is done independent of everything so the order is preference.
Night life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:55 AM   #3
LouisC
Getting Wild

Thanks...I saw a video that stated I might be able to access the speed sensor from the passenger rear tire area. So I was thinking when I do the HD leaf spring on that side I will try to replace the speed sensor and magnet. The solenoid is again another matter. I guess the only way is to remove the two middle batteries and access the panel that way. Wish me luck with my upgrades....Thanks again
Old 10-30-2017, 09:35 PM   #4
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Your high speed magnet won't make a difference. The 2008.5 and up are computer controlled and the speed will not be increased.

I would do the MCOR , lights, and volt meter at the same time.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 04:20 AM   #5
LouisC
Getting Wild

So why have a speed sensor at all? Why offer replacements with "High Speed Magnets"?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car