lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-03-2020, 02:59 PM   #1
collinsbt
Not Yet Wild

Default G21A lift Kit

I am looking to lift my G21A. One issue I found over the weekend is that the front right spindle and brake assembly is severely damaged.
Someone replaced the hub with incompatible parts and it damaged the spindle it self and destroyed the working parts of the front brake

To make life easy I was considering getting a spindle lift and just eliminating the front brakes.
Will a spindle lift for a Yamaha G22 https://amzn.to/39595iZ fit on my G21A? Or is there another spindle lift that will work?
collinsbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-05-2020, 02:33 PM   #2
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Default Re: G21A lift Kit

Interesting problem. The G22 spindle lift will not work on a G21 because the king pin/spindles and whole suspension are differant. You could use the Jake's G11 style. The idea of getting rid of the front brakes is not all that bad. We alway's had to adjust them for almost no braking or the car would pull one way or another when braking. There are many members that have done a lift kit and may have spindles lying around you could get at a good value, but remember the G21 had "special" spindles and hubs for the brakes. My mind is racing how I would have done it, but I had the used parts to do it....before I retired.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:13 PM   #3
collinsbt
Not Yet Wild

Thanks SmallBlock,

So in other words I could get the G11 lift https://amzn.to/2OGeZ28 but I would have to source G11 spindles in order to make it work?
collinsbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 07:17 PM   #4
Sethd99
Not Yet Wild

Any reply to this? I recently got a G21AY and am looking for a bolt on lift myself... i found this but don’t know for sure if it will work

https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-A-Arm-Lif...sAAOSwxuNdYM8u
Sethd99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
g21a lift
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha