lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-05-2020, 05:59 PM   #1
2K6TBSS
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Lowered TXT

I am thinking about doing a lowering kit on my TXT.

Does anyone have any pictures of theirs lowered? I am also curious as to how the installation was (how long, was is difficult).
2K6TBSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-05-2020, 07:39 PM   #2
GATORB8
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Lowered TXT

Looks like you need to be careful if you have headlights. Rear should be easy if it’s just spacers between the axle and spring. Front should be easy enough if you’re an experienced wrencher (depending on state of rust on your cart and the power tools available to fight it)

Found a 3” pic from a few years back, could definitely make a sweet cart:
https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/show...88&postcount=8
GATORB8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 09:08 AM   #3
2K6TBSS
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORB8 View Post
Looks like you need to be careful if you have headlights. Rear should be easy if it’s just spacers between the axle and spring. Front should be easy enough if you’re an experienced wrencher (depending on state of rust on your cart and the power tools available to fight it)

Found a 3” pic from a few years back, could definitely make a sweet cart:
https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/show...88&postcount=8
Thanks for the pic! I tried searching, and found nothing (but my search skills aren't the best).

My cart has spent it's entire life in the Bay Area, I haven't seen any rust on it, and I have a pretty good arsenal of power tools.

I have the headlight bar not the individual lights like the one in the picture, so I should be good in that sense.
2K6TBSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 09:32 AM   #4
GATORB8
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6TBSS View Post
Thanks for the pic! I tried searching, and found nothing (but my search skills aren't the best).

My cart has spent it's entire life in the Bay Area, I haven't seen any rust on it, and I have a pretty good arsenal of power tools.

I have the headlight bar not the individual lights like the one in the picture, so I should be good in that sense.
Found another for you https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/show...2&postcount=29

Since the forum won't let you do a three letter search, best way I've found is to google what your looking for and include "site:www.buggiesgonewild.com" when you do it.
GATORB8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO