lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #11
itsOld2
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Id 36 volt moter

Its in, it works.was getting 16 mph befoe motor swap..Not sure how fast its going now but had to adjust brakes.hehehehehehehehFirst chance i get ill get my nephew to bring over his gps and ill let you know how much i gained..Thanks all
itsOld2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #12
dougmcp
Gone Wild

Congrats on the swap and the good news!
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #13
wilster734
IDK&YDE

Club Car

Great to hear and you will most likely be in the 18-20mph with much more torque. le us know when you find out and enjoy the new transplant.
wilster734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:27 AM   #14
itsOld2
Not Yet Wild

Ok nephew showed up with gps.Slight up hill 19 mph turn around slight down hill 23 level easy 20mph..Heres the kicker im 500 lbs and nephew is 350 thats with both of us in the cart.We were impressed..tommorow im going to set toe end and caster and see if i can get a littel more.I dont even care if i dont get more this thing scoots right along.No more lettin the kids play with this thing any more hehehehe.Thanks for the info all...Ps the motor cost 100 dollers...well spent money
itsOld2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:39 AM   #15
rib33024

Good to hear every thing worked out for you, Have fun with it--

Keep us posted on the out come

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsOld2 View Post
Ok nephew showed up with gps.Slight up hill 19 mph turn around slight down hill 23 level easy 20mph..Heres the kicker im 500 lbs and nephew is 350 thats with both of us in the cart.We were impressed..tommorow im going to set toe end and caster and see if i can get a littel more.I dont even care if i dont get more this thing scoots right along.No more lettin the kids play with this thing any more hehehehe.Thanks for the info all...Ps the motor cost 100 dollers...well spent money
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:16 AM   #16
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

A word of caution is need .... going as fast as you can downhill may, may allow the motor to exceed the safe revolutions per minute and result in catastrophic dis-assembly. Do not let the cart run WOT for long. Just something to think about as you are trying to record the fastest speed.... it might be better just to enjoy the ride
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car