lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-2011, 08:23 PM   #31
holeysocks
Getting Wild

Default Re: Really Need Help

Ok Ya'll does this look anything like what I need..It is E-bay auction # 310263979883
I think it is upsidedown?? if it is,,then I have more problems,,, the brake cable mounts on my rearaxle have been cut off
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rearend_01.jpg (22.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Rearend_02.jpg (29.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Rearend_03.jpg (33.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg rearend_04.jpg (38.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Rearend_05.jpg (55.9 KB, 2 views)
holeysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #32
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Thats not the rear for your cart.Yours has the diff off set to the driver-side,the one in the pic is centered.You need a Spicer S-12 fits Ez-Go from late 70's to 87/88.The only difference is the brakes/hubs.1979?-82? and 82?-up.They have different hubs,drums,axles,brakes.But if you get a complete rear and know what year it is,who cares?!Just remember the year for the future if you need parts.I checked our stuff,We don't have any complete rear-axles,just misc. stuff.but not enough to set up your brakes.Check the site sponsers,The cables are around $25-$30 each,Shoes are around $30,Drums i'm not sure.Keep searching there is a lot of Marathon stuff out there laying around.Hope this helps.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #33
holeysocks
Getting Wild

pachanga90
Thank You,,I needed that Info.
there is nothing around here,,so if I find parts they will be online ,,plus I am not sure about cart,,I need warm weather so I can see if it runs and drives,,until I do that I am leary to spend much money,,unless I find a deal..I will just keep looking and maybe with help from the people here I can come up with something
Old 01-10-2011, 10:34 PM   #34
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Get it running and try driving it around(carefully!!)I ran mine with no brakes most of this summer(no time to fix it)when you are just cruising it stops fairly quik when you let off.Once its going you can get a better idea on what it needs and how far you want to go.Check the areas around you on Craigslist,even check golf-courses,They might have a grave-yard out back or some parts laying in a corner.Where are you located?If i see anything i'll pass it along.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:50 PM   #35
holeysocks
Getting Wild

Wichita Falls,Texas
Nothing like that around here,,Craigslist and E-Bay and golf cart forums are about it
Thanks though..maybe someone will have something
Old 01-11-2011, 09:44 AM   #36
crash12888
Gone Crazy

If you get it running I can send you a boat anchor and 10' piece of rope!

sorry, my dad actually did that as a joke once when his didn't work.
I agree, no need to rush, get it running first before you spend any serious green on it.
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #37
GoTeeMan
EZ Like Sunday Morning

E-Z-GO

PM sent
GoTeeMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1984 2 stroke ezgo
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO