lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #11
azTony
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: underside pics

Excellent kernal!! Where does the drivers side cable route?
azTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #12
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

It's pretty much a straight shot from the junction to between the frame rail and battery rack along (under) the left spring to the brake. I have just put the cart on charge and it started to rain so I can't wheel it out of the garage right now to see the detail of how it is supported. Sorry.
In the picture in the other post, you can see the left brake cable just under the spring and follow it forward until it disappears up between the frame rail and the battery rack.

edit: This is a 2000 model cart I've owned since new. The brake system has not been modified yet.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #13
BumbleBee
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Thanks, Kernal! That is what I was looking for. I am going to order the new cables this weekend, then I get to flip it up on it's side and weld up these holders and drill a few holes. I hope that's all I need to do to finish this up. I want to get this driving so I can shake it down and get to the fun stuff!!

Arin
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO