lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-11-2016, 03:31 PM   #1
Night life
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default PQ Executioner vs Bandit

Hello all,

I am struggling to make the best decision on a speed upgrade. I have a 2011 CC DS IQ cart that i want to increase the speed to the mid to upper 20's. Currently it is lifted with larger tires, a magnet and i get 21MPH with only me in the cart. When I bring my wife and son the speed drops down to 17mph.

I am debating between buying the bandit and upgrading the controller in the future or buying the executioner and buying the controller in the future. I just don't want to buy the bandit and in 6 months regret not buying the executioner.

I live in South florida and deal with flat roads with an occasional speed bump

I called plum quick today and the person i spoke with was leaning toward the bandit but said i could run the executioner on stock wires and controller.

Thanks,

Barry
Night life is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-11-2016, 06:10 PM   #2
jjance
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: PQ Executioner vs Bandit

If I had it to do all over again I would go with the Curtis 500A controller matched up to an AMD 7144 high speed motor. You need to do it all at once no future stuff.
jjance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 07:36 PM   #3
Aauman88
Gone Wild

Default Re: PQ Executioner vs Bandit

XCT400 or 500, solenoid, Bandit motor and 2 or 4ga cables depending on controller size and you will strongly run 23-25 on stock size wheels with oodles of torque and have the flexibility of tuning and adjusting cart yourself
Aauman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car